Accessibility InformationThe Township of Upper St. Clair welcomes all visitors. We work to assist visitors with disabilities in obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations. Please contact the following accessibility coordinators regarding access to the Township.
For questions regarding our Park and Trails amenities please contact: Mr. Gary Schafer, Forestry Administrator at 412.831.9000, ext. 2980.
- ADA accessible parking spaces are provided through the park
- Park trails provide Braille signage, railings and park benches
- Several park facilities offer ADA accessible restrooms and playgrounds
For questions regarding the Township Buildings please contact: Mr. Jeremy Lemley, Buildings/Grounds Administrator at 412.831.9000, ext. 2660.
- ADA accessible parking spaces
- ADA accessible restrooms
- Automated Entry Doors
For questions regarding the Community and Recreation Center please contact: Mr. Paul Besterman, Directory of Recreation & Leisure Services at 412.831.9000, ext 6560.
- Chair lifts in all aquatic areas
- Entire facility reviewed by Labor and Industry Standards for ADA compliance
- Fitness equipment equipped with Closed Caption Monitors
- SNAP - all - inclusive physical fitness program
- Zero depth entry are in both indoor and outdoor pools
For questions regarding the Library please contact: Mr. Chris Gmiter, Director of the Library at 412.831.9000, ext 2470.
- Audio and large-print books are available
- Magic is a screen enlargement program
- Jaws synthesizes speech for "screen reading"
- Service desks and self-checkout stations are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair is available for on-site usage
For questions regarding the Township website please contact the Information Technology department at 412.831.9000.
The Township is reviewing possible upgrades or additions to enhance accessibility to Township facilities, the Township website, the Township Parks and Trail, etc. within budgetary constraints.
Upper. St. Clair Township
1820 McLaughlin Run Road, Upper St. Clair, PA 15241