From West Penn Power:
On Monday, April 16, 2018, there will be a planned power outage to upgrade facilities. The outage will affect 62 customers in the vicinity of Fieldgate Drive and Spring Meadow Drive from about 7 a.m. to noon.
If there is inclement weather, the planned outage will be rescheduled for Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Customers will be notified by an automated phone message. If customers have questions, please call West Penn Power's contact center at 1-800-686-0021.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Raccoon Found in Upper St. Clair Tests Positive for Rabies
- Tri-Community South EMS Receives Three-Year Accreditation
- Waste Management Works With USC During Flood Cleanup
- Try the Tri: Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon is July 28
- Morrow Road Bridge Closed Due to Flood Damage
- USC Commissioners Honor Eagle Scout
- May 20-26 Is EMS Week in Upper St. Clair
- Commissioners Recognize Outstanding Swimmers
- USC Commissioners Honor Girl Scout Award Honoree
- Community Day 2018 is May 19