From West Penn Power:
On Monday, April 16, 2018, there will be a planned power outage to upgrade facilities. The outage will affect 62 customers in the vicinity of Fieldgate Drive and Spring Meadow Drive from about 7 a.m. to noon.
If there is inclement weather, the planned outage will be rescheduled for Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Customers will be notified by an automated phone message. If customers have questions, please call West Penn Power's contact center at 1-800-686-0021.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Recycling Changes to Come in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Named a Live Well Allegheny Community
- Boyce Mayview Park Wins Great Place in PA Award
- Commissioners Present Certificate of Achievement to Cross Country Star
- Upper St. Clair Commissioners Recognize Retired Police Chief
- New Upper St. Clair Police Chief Sworn In
- McLaughlin Run Activity Center Closing for Renovations
- Community Blood Drive Set for Sept. 14
- Bethel Church Road in USC to Temporarily Close
- Official Winners of Boyce Mayview Park Youth Triathlon Announced