From West Penn Power:
On Monday, April 16, 2018, there will be a planned power outage to upgrade facilities. The outage will affect 62 customers in the vicinity of Fieldgate Drive and Spring Meadow Drive from about 7 a.m. to noon.
If there is inclement weather, the planned outage will be rescheduled for Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Customers will be notified by an automated phone message. If customers have questions, please call West Penn Power's contact center at 1-800-686-0021.
- Township Of Upper St Clair
- Keep Upper St. Clair Waterways Pollution-Free
- West Penn Power: Planned Interruption on April 16
- Commissioners Declare April 8-14 Library Week in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Designated as 2018 Banner Community
- Upper St. Clair Paving Plan Approved
- USC Commissioners Approve Construction of Tennis/Golf Building
- USC Public Works Is Hiring Summer Employees
- Become a Lifeguard in Upper St. Clair
- Upper St. Clair Library Needs Your Vote to Advance In Best Library Contest
- Commissioners Recognize Tri-Community South EMS for 40 Years of Service